I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mar 9

No posts recently because there is not much to say. We had a very sharp volatile sell off at the end of Feb followed by an even sharper rally out of that low. This spike low and the subsequent rally out of it looks and feels something like the March 2011 correction going into the Apr-May 2011 rally and the March 2012 correction going into the Apr 2012 rally. I have no clue how it this plays out, but the seasonality plus the fact that this was a relatively small correction relative to a 3+ month surge makes me suspicious of a more severe correction in the near term (next several weeks).

However, I still maintain that we are not near the end of this cyclical bull market and that we have further to go. I am still not looking for 'the top' here.
blog comments powered by Disqus