I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, March 9, 2012

Mar 9

Man, what a bear trap. The worst I have seen in awhile.

I have been extremely busy the last couple days and will be for the next several days as well. The setup on my 60-min system has not been invalidated, but only just barely. Any higher high above today's high is a cover signal. I am letting you know now because I may not be able to send out a signal in real time during the next few days (assuming that happens).
blog comments powered by Disqus