I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, February 3, 2012

99.8%, still 'technically' valid, right?

I am pretty disgusted by the greater (as measured by the popularity of certain counts which are always trying to find impulses where none exist, especially in the downward direction) EW 'analyst' community, and it is getting very difficult to hide it.

-- EW Shenanigans
-- Regarding Tops and Sloppy / Misleading EW Practices


I am going back to willfully ignoring counts by pretty much everybody else (at least who displays the traits above).

edit 11:45 -- Oh, and both the Nasdaq 100 and (now today) the Nasdaq Composite have made new recovery highs.
blog comments powered by Disqus