I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, November 14, 2011

Nov 14

Today was more of the same that we have had the last few weeks. Reversal at the top, kind of down but sideways as well. The main indicator on my trend system is just drifting.

The funny thing (I guess that depends on your sense of humor, this could easily be sad) is that despite all this chop, the range here is is crazy big. The SPX was down over a percent today and it just felt like part of a sideways move. This is such a strange market and is conditioning us to simply accept and adapt to very strange behavior.

Personally I am ready for some trend days again. Don't much care if they are up or down. Just something tradeable that you can take a position in.
blog comments powered by Disqus