I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, November 14, 2011

Moving Average 'Price Stretching' Update

Here is an update to my original 'Price Stretching' study: Bear Market Momentum Internals: Examination of Moving Average 'Price Stretching'. Think of this as a companion piece to my previous post: Yet another reason why I don't think we saw 'the' top (3) and BPSPX Update

There is a lot of background information on this study, so please read the original post first.

Between the original post and this post (Secular Bear Market Projection in Historical Context) you can see how I arrived at my comparisons / prototypes / projections.

The 2000-20xx Bear Market updated Price Stretching chart:

blog comments powered by Disqus