I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct 25

The trend up yesterday turned out to be very transitory indeed. It could have been sustained with a sideways day today, but not with a gap down and then the selloff in the first 5 minutes the size of which we had.

So my 60-min Trend System issued a sell signal right after the open today. See here and here (which leaves a fairly small profit on the position opened Friday), and then after the day wore on a short signal was given. See here and here. (These updates are sent out as part of my Trend System Notifications).

No idea if this is just a correction or the start of something bigger, so we will just see where this goes.
blog comments powered by Disqus