I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oct 19

Yesterday did turn out to be a bunch of gamesmanship after all. And my nascent buy signal (as I discussed yesterday) that I didn't trust turned out to be correctly untrustworthy. And then today I got a sell signal again .... :)

So I am not trusting anything in this range of OPEX induced volatility and will wait for a breakout and/or compelling setup. This is one that I would particularly like if it were to happen:

blog comments powered by Disqus