I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oct 18

Wow, this is just insane. I was expecting some volatility and fireworks but this is ridiculous.

First, 60-min cover signal was issued. Small loss from yesterday's signal. But right now it has just flashed a buy. .... But I really think the setup stinks. Way overbought, and coming off the heels of a pretty solid sell signal. Today feels very 'reactionary' (a bunch of OPEX gamesmanship). So I would like to see some more follow through tomorrow if I am going to take this move seriously.

But we did have a move down and strong bounce off of the 23.6% retrace (like I was highlighting yesterday). It just seems to me like the pullback has not taken enough time yet. We'll see.
blog comments powered by Disqus