I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sept 15

Action still does not look imminently bearish to me. The fact that there is so much focus on the bear flag and that a large number of people seem to be talking about it (including normally non-TA types) makes it seem like a big fakeout, at least to me.

However, if it breaks down, then it does and I will trade it accordingly per my trend system. But something tells me the break will not be in the expected direction.

blog comments powered by Disqus