I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Muni

More thoughts from Meredith Whitney regarding her stance on Muni Bonds from CNBC this morning:

Part 1) http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232/?video=1738621708&play=1
Part 2) http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232/?video=1738688706&play=1

This jives a lot with my thoughts from last weeks post. I think we will be getting a correction soon. But not a major one (maybe 10%). With a more meaningful top after another rally into July.

See this post: The Large Count with Historical Perspective and the last 2 charts in particular. The also jives with the count and macro thoughts that I put together in December: Thoughts on the Large Count for the New Year
blog comments powered by Disqus