I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, December 13, 2010

Very Interesting!

On Friday and Saturday I was remarking that some important divergences were showing up: SPX Weekly Technicals and More nascent divergences.

On Thursday however I made this remark: Still Silly

The speculative indices are still flying high, and until they start to stall everything else will continue to melt up in the low volume Silly Season.

We that was certainly true today!! The Russell and the Nasdaq led the way down from the early peak today and have much uglier looking candles than the SPX and Dow.

The divergences on the 60 minute chart are very pronounced. Looks like the fractal might indeed be playing out:

blog comments powered by Disqus