I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Breakdown?

I would love for it to be the case, but I honestly don't think so. Not yet.

The SPX count is most frustrating. It can support an impulse count or a double corrective. And it is not giving a clean signal for either.

But...

If you look at the Nasdaq, which is giving a much cleaner waveform and use that to help inform the SPX count, then I think we have a winner. I think it is an impulse count and today was a Minuette 4 pullback.


[addition 10:30]

And as Jem and Diablos have pointed out, at 1158 then A = C. Which would be a very nice Fibonacci balance for this wave

blog comments powered by Disqus