I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spümco

The Danes call it Quality.

I have been vacillating whether we are in Minute 1 or Minute 3, and I really believe we are in Minute 1. (See the second chart for some reasoning). This means I am turning my microcount from all blue (which is what I do when I show relative waves but don't know their degree yet) to something more useable.

I also have a few targets based on some relationships. I am also very happy to see a lot of the potential positive divergences getting wiped away by the last 2 days. I am much more happy with this count. Which I suppose didn't really matter (because I am short and was going to stay short either way) but it at least makes me feel better :)


blog comments powered by Disqus