I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sneeze

Current thoughts. I am following my count from yesterday. I think this might be a B wave, which is slowing down the price action and allowing the indicators to roll over. If we see a slow move tomorrow up to 1100-1105 on negative divergence, I will feel much better about this wave being done.



VIX is saying it is time to start looking for a drop.



Larger count. Would love to see some larger negative divergence on the 60 minute charts.



The Aug 104 SPY Put is also looking like the market wants to ponder topping here :)

blog comments powered by Disqus