I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not Leaving the Light :)

My last post, as I said in the post itself, was a "just in case" alternate count: Another Look at "Always Another Option". As I have done many times in the past, I show alternate counts that I am watching. But like I said in the last post, my main count is still the Leading Diagonal. I do not abandon a preferred count easily and I always let you know when I do.

So, continuing on with the count from yesterday: Count and this weekend: A Look at the Waves, Discussion of Options and Diagonals, and a Review of the Big Picture, here is the LD count.





Another ugly day, another ugly candlestick, another close below the 200 day MA

blog comments powered by Disqus