I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, April 15, 2010

That just makes me want to puke all over your head, sir.

Sorry, no Tommy Boy for this title. Just some Arrested Development.

I really hate this count. Because the subwaves do make me want to vomit. They are not clean impulses. But yesterday we did get acceleration, which we expect in a 3. Breadth did increase. Which we also expect in a 3. And we got follow through today.

So until proven otherwise, the count after the triangle is most likely an impulse. Just don't zoom in past a 15 minute chart. .... (BS). I hate counts where you have to hold your nose to believe them.

.... oh well, that is the nature of the beast and the counts in a bear market rally I suppose.

blog comments powered by Disqus