I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, April 5, 2010

Is Your Safe Haven a House of Cards?

This is a fantastic and must-read article by Christopher Barker (TMFSinchiruna).

Is Your Safe Haven a House of Cards?
By Christopher Barker
April 5, 2010


If automatically dismissing allegations about the suppression of gold and silver prices as tinfoil-hat madness helps you to sleep better at night, then I wish you sweet dreams.

If you prefer to consider the evidence on the merits; and draw your own conclusions, then you will want to read on.

A recent extraordinary hearing held by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) to discuss the need for position limits in metals futures morphed unexpectedly into what I will argue was the grandest expose of potential fraud in modern financial history.


READ FULL ARTICLE
blog comments powered by Disqus