I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, April 5, 2010

Blitz on Monday

by the bulls. We see the move up out of the triangle. And like I was saying yesterday, the target is 1186 on the ES. It is a target based on the triangle width, and yes it could go higher than the target. But we would expect at least 1186.



.... However, the McClellan Oscillator is still staying we are near the top of this move. So I think this has a high likelihood of being a pop up, hit the target, and then reverse hard type of move.

In short, this blitz by the bulls leaves the backfield wide open, and the bears send everybody out to receive. At the end of this shitty rally, this play looks to be very low percentage for the bulls.

blog comments powered by Disqus