I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weekly BIDU; Solidly with Daneric On This One

Like Daneric needs my backup or agreement. But at any rate, he has it, and certainly regarding BIDU. He has written some excellent analysis regarding the craziness of BIDU's stock movements, most recently here: Weekend Charts and Stuff [Update Sun 2 PM EST].

Instead of regurgitating work, I wanted to step back and look at the weekly picture for BIDU. And all I can say is ... wow (and not it a good way).

blog comments powered by Disqus