I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, March 26, 2010

MO(e).... MO(e).... MO(e).....

I think I am turning into Homer obsessing on Moe, but I am obsessing on MO, the McClellan Oscillator.

Check out my previous posts: Bearish? Hell Yeah! ... But Is This The "Top"?, Mr. Plow, Rhizome and Tubers. The trigger MAs have definitively turned down and crossed and the trend MA is flattening. This pig is turning for at least a Minor Degree Wave down.



This reaction today looks like nothing more than a broken wedge line retest.

blog comments powered by Disqus