I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Counts and Structures Within This Rally

The rally since Feb 8 has been a real pain to count. So I want to look fresh this morning and see what makes sense. The two main options: is it impulsive or is it corrective?

First, impulsive. Here is why (IMO) the count is *not* impulsive



Second: corrective. That is how I have been counting this rally, except the Y wave kept faking me out. But now, I think it is done and it does count like a valid triple-three.

blog comments powered by Disqus