I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

*Very* Interesting Overnight Move

Looks like a Leading Diagonal. The shape and count is perfect. The move up has been a 5 and a pullback (for A and B of 2). LD's typically have a retrace of 78.6%. That is what I would like to see on the futures (on the cash this whole move will probably look like and expanded flat for 2)

..... assuming that we are in an impulsive down count. Which not everybody agrees on :)



10:35 Updated count, here is another possibility (replacing the one above)

blog comments powered by Disqus