I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thar She Blows / Close Enough For Government Work

I think that is C of 2 (or close enough). Adding to shorts. Charts in a few minutes

----------- 10:40 ------------

First chart is the count of the ES. I think the C shows up more cleanly here. Joske counts the B as an expanding triangle. Either way the B ends where it is identified and the next move up counts like a fairly clean impulse



Here is the equally plausible alternate count based on joske's expanding triangle like I was mentioning above. Actually, despite my disdain for expanding triangles, I like this count better :)



----------- 10:45 ------------

Minute 2 just shy of a 50% retrace.



----------- 10:50 ------------

Huge breadth spike up in the morning but the second peak is unconfirmed

blog comments powered by Disqus