I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, February 22, 2010

Possible SPX Count

I was revising my SPX count based on my XLF Count XLF: That'll Do Correction, That'll Do

AussieKen is thinking along very similar lines http://marketthoughtsandanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/02/xlf-thatll-do-correction-thatll-do.html#comment-36015679

I don't love it because my triple zigzag for Y feels kind of like a cop-out. But it is a valid count. If we don't break down *hard* tomorrow morning, then consider this count invalid (I would).



blog comments powered by Disqus