I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here Comes the Meat Wagon

..weoweoweo. the medic gets out and says, 'oh my God!' the new guy in the corner puking his guts out "rrruughh rrrugggghhh". All because you wanted to save a couple extra pennies. To me it doesn't...

Get out!

... Yep, I too am in the corner puking my guts out.

But (probably like a fool) I am still holding on to my shorts and I am still holding on to the beginning of Minor 3 count. I guess we will see tomorrow.





blog comments powered by Disqus