I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Count

Yeah, so what. That title sucks. Whatcha gonna do about it? ... :)

Few options still in play. I think they point to a slightly higher move coming (It doesn't really matter to me though. Like I was saying a couple of days ago, I am short and whatever volatility the end of OPEX was going to offer, I liked the risk/reward for staying short here).

I am showing my preferred and the alternate that I was discussing with Todd of Elliott Wave Principle: Stock Market and Forex Analysis here: http://marketthoughtsandanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/02/pee-wars.html#comment-35033329

Also joske has a very interesting take on the whole C wave as an ending diagonal http://marketthoughtsandanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/02/pee-wars.html#comment-35028050

blog comments powered by Disqus