I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, January 14, 2010

May Be Seeing Some Movement / Some More Scatological Humor

Today may see some real movement after all. Hell, at this point I would take a bowel movement. (old binv has been eating too much cheese and not enough fiber).

.... Maybe that's the problem with the Dow too? Maybe the reason it keeps going up is because it is constipated? This market needs an enema!!

Addition 3:00 - Just on a poop joke pick, pay it no mind :)



blog comments powered by Disqus