I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, January 4, 2010

County Counterson

Here is my current count. Looks like the move up to 1135-1140 (based on the triangle option) is still on track. That is my preferred count. The diagonal count that I have been showing looks unlikely at this point (there is a slightly different diagonal that I have as an alternate count). But I like this count. It is a triangle on the SPX and a general double-three on most of the other indices.




Addition 11:40 for Pramod

blog comments powered by Disqus