I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, January 29, 2010

Captain Crunch

Hey Col, I was saving the title for you :)

Same deal, could be done. Looks almost done. But is surprising to the downside, blah, blah.




This is the more interesting chart. joske was pointing out the distinct wedge shaped pattern on the E-mini http://marketthoughtsandanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/01/interesting-overnight-moves-possible.html#comment-32057581. I think it counts very well as a leading diagonal (5-3-5-3-5).

This would be another indication that Wave 1 is almost done or done.

blog comments powered by Disqus