I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, November 23, 2009

Now That's What I Call VOLATILE! :)

Wow.... yep. The last few days have been a spectacle. That that's exactly what B waves are, volatile spectacles. Don't believe me? Did you look at the last B wave that we encountered, back in late September / early October? (See this chart: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Op...)

Anyways, per my last post Predictions for Minor B I said that Minor B would be volatile and that the b of the B would be *very* volatile. Gumbo remarked that trying to trade this Minute Wave would be like getting chopped into hamburger, and I couldn't agree more :). I mean we have 10:1 bullish breadth on volume that is fairly unimpressive. This thing is going to whipsaw like crazy the next few days. Wait to establish your next positions until something more clear takes shape. My $0.02.


blog comments powered by Disqus