I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Turkey is Brining Happily, oh yeah, What's the Market Doing?

Still continuing with my preferred count that I have been showing consistently over the last several weeks. In my last post (If I Had to Guess) I showed a guess as to how Minute B of Minor B would play out (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OpW...). And it extended a little longer than I thought, but otherwise a pretty good guess for a very confusing b of B wave (which notoriously defy prediction).

Here are my counts and my adjustments to how I see Minute C playing out given the price action of the last few days:


blog comments powered by Disqus