I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Big Fat Crazy Dollar Prediction

The Dollar Index movement has been as source of constant consternation (and perhaps constipation?) of many EWavers ... man, I need some more fiber.

Any-whooo..... Here is my Big Fat Crazy Dollar Prediction (no copyright infringement) :)





Here is how this fits with my near term SPX prediction for the end of P2 (from this weekend's post: Projections, In the Corner of My Mind)



Addition 8:55pm - added Longer Term Chart so you can see this prediction in context



Addition 11:10pm - added my 2-year S/R Chart to show that my projection bottoms into a large support cluster. And my very long term count (which I have shown many times) for completeness sake


blog comments powered by Disqus