I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Time to ... Polka?

No, wait! The Jitterbug! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Still building off the same count from the last several posts (Is Minor A Done?, Count-o-rama, Short Term Projection, Pattern Chart, and EOD Overlay Chart). I think we are in a Minor B wave. And as I have said probably the hundredth time now, B waves will be very volatile.

From my post yesterday (B is for ... Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica) I was calling for a down day today to finish out Minute A (orange) with one more Minuette C wave (green) to complete it.

So far that looks like what we are getting. Let's see how this develops.



blog comments powered by Disqus