I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, November 19, 2009

B is for ... Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

I would like to show my EOD counts as well as to compare the prediction from my EOD count yesterday vs. what unfolded today and the prediction for the rest of today that I made at 1:30 vs. how the rest of the day played out.

First - EOD yesterday

This was my count and prediction from yesterday afternoon's post (EOD Overlay Chart). It shows a sharp A wave down in the morning followed by a B wave up the rest of the day:



Here is what took place today:



.... Not bad!!

Next - 1:30 pm today

I said that we had a A wave down this morning, and B would trace out a complex wave from the rest the of day with a Subminuette C wave rally into the end of the day. From: B is for ... Bacon?



And how did the rally turn out?



... Again not bad! I picked the end of Subminuette B a little too early, but otherwise a pretty nice prediction.

Now I am not trying to toot my own horn .... well, wait a minute. I guess I am tooting my own horn. "Toot! Toot!". When old blind squirrel binve finds a nut, it's cause for celebration! ... :)
blog comments powered by Disqus