I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, November 30, 2009

Another View of Risk

Like I was mentioning in my last post (A Look at a Few Gold Ratios / A Few Words on Risk), the risk environment is rising.

And this shows up on many other measures besides gold. Look a comparison of the Dow ("safe" blue chips) vs. the Russell 2000 ("risky" small caps), and tell me in a straight face that risk is low and it is safe to be bullish.

Well, I am just going to go ahead and show you.



Keep buying those dips! /**heavy** sarcasm/
blog comments powered by Disqus