I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still in P2 --- WAHHH!!! WAHHH!!!

And for full disclosure, that was me, not the baby :)

Speaking of poop .... :) Yeah, I have been checking the market the last 2 days for a few minutes at a time in between feedings (my wife's job), diaper changes (my job), and staring at such a beautiful new baby (happily both our jobs). She just layed down for a nap, so I have a quick update on my count.

I have not checked any other blogs recently, so this may be an obvious count that everybody has right now.

But the NDX made a higher high an hour ago and so we are still in Primary 2. I think we will be getting higher highs on the rest of the indices in the next few days, if not today.

*** There should be charts here but blogger is not letting me upload anything
I will upload charts later when it starts working again

Chart 1 - NDX making a new high 30 minutes ago
Chart 2 - Micro count of SPX, Move down from 1030 is a double-zigzag for Minute 2
Chart 3 - Trendline / S/R Chart for SPX showing the counts for Minute 1 and 2 of Minor C

****


P.S. Thank you to all the well-wishes on my new addition!! It was greatly appreciated and warmed my heart :) Thank you :).

update 12:30

--- Fine, if Blogger still won't let me upload anything, I will post my charts on Flickr. Here they are.




Enlarge



Enlarge



Enlarge
blog comments powered by Disqus