I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, September 18, 2009

Mid-Day Count Sept 18

Still building off the count from my last series of posts (EOD Count Sept 17, Mid-Day Count Sept 17 and EOD Count Sept 16). I think we are in the middle of Minute 4 now.

I am showing below on the SPX chart both the triangle and the flat options counts, but I believe we are in a triangle right now. You can see this in more detail on the second chart below of the NDX. Incidentally, I was calling for Minute 4 (Orange) to be a triangle on Friday of last week (Mid-day Count, Sept 11). And so far it is looking like it is panning out.





Also showing the current trendline chart for completeness. The rally still is breaking all of the local trendlines to the upside. I think a move to the neighborhood of 1100 is very likely at this point.

blog comments powered by Disqus