I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, September 17, 2009

EOD Count Sept 17

Still building on the counts from: Mid-Day Count Sept 17 and EOD Count Sept 16. They still look correct .... so far. We will see how it holds up. So I posit that was the end of Minute 3 and are now in Minute 4. And because Minute 2 was such a sharp correction, Minute 4 will be shallow and consolidatory (I think I just made up a word :) ), and probably be a triangle (I am also showing the flat option). Lets see how it pans out.

Minute 4 cannot go into the territory of Minute 1 (1039) without requiring a major count revision. The beginning of next week should be interesting.

blog comments powered by Disqus