I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Count Update - Sept 1

Here are my current short term and micro counts for the SPX. On the short term count notice the last impulse forms a falling wedge, as well as dancing on the the lower downsloping pink trendline. This says to me that tomorrow should be a reversal day, probably up quite a lot. It might try to attack the 1015-1020 area.





Financials.

**LOTS** of bearish developments. The broken GS wedge that I was discussing this weekend is now even more broken. But now we have a broken XLF wedge and the BAC "wedge of death" is now turning into the BAC **WEDGIE OF DEATH** (copyright, binve enterprises, Sept. 2009).... :) (just kidding)





blog comments powered by Disqus